Regulatory Consulting - Manager
As a member of the Palana Team, you will be part of a new, dynamic and fast growing company which focuses on delivering high quality advice and services to Asset & Wealth Managers and Asset Servicers. We cover the various asset classes across vanilla, private equity, real estate and infrastructure products.
The constantly evolving regulatory framework and the harmonisation of the financial markets in Europe provides ongoing challenges for industry actors and are a hotspot for quick learning and personal development while assisting the leaders on the market on their most complex regulatory questions and problems within a team of very experienced professionals.
You will advise the market leaders within their field, to design compliant operating models, oversight control frameworks, regulatory reporting solutions, etc. We also provide our clients with health checks and impact assessments of the upcoming regulations and help them design strategies to best position and create value.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature as you will be involved within a start-up advisory business where everything is possible, whilst servicing the most reputed clients on technical and complex regulatory matters. You need to think outside the box, to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid problem solving skills and a large learning appetite.
In return, you will enjoy direct client facing experience, limitless support from your team mates, a great company where work flexibility, coaching and caring for people are demonstrated everyday and part of the foundations of the firm.
- Manage and deliver regulatory client projects
- Assess impacts of regulatory changes on client operating and servicing model
- Interact with clients to qualify their needs or design customised solutions
- Build, grow and lead teams of industry experts which deliver outstanding services to our clients
- Learn the industry, challenge the company's practices, enjoy being part of a great team
- Bachelor/Master Degree or Higher in Law, Economics or Business
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry or as a consultant in the sector
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD, CSSF Circulars, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Perfect written English and communication as well as presentation skills
- Highly creative and autonomous, appetite to learn, great team player
- Valid work permit for Luxembourg
Nice to have
- French or German language skills
- Additional languages
- Project management skills
- Technology savviness
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Important learning and development opportunities: expand your knowledge of complex topics in the European Center for investment funds and investment products of all asset classes
- Real involvement and challenges in a fast evolving company where inclusion, team spirit, personal development, technology to facilitate your work, client service quality and sustainability are part of the core foundations
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy combined with lots of coaching and help from experienced team mates
- No micro-managers, very flat hierarchy where everyone is involved in defining the company's future in a flexible work environment
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of her/his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company and influence its future.
Start-up mindset with focus on, and impactful results in, client satisfaction and personal development.
A flexible or full-time position
Attractive and complete package including additional benefits
Extensive coaching by senior experts and on the job learning
Tailor-made training and certification plan
A great and colourful workplace, in a campus offering many services: daycare, conciergerie, employee restaurant, social events, etc.