Financial Crime Assistant-Manager or Manager
As a member of the Palana Team, you will be part of a new, dynamic and fast growing company which focuses on delivering high quality advice and services to Asset & Wealth Managers and Asset Servicers. We cover the various asset classes across vanilla, private equity, real estate and infrastructure products.
Financial Crime and AML/CTF topics have become a tremendous challenge for all industry actors and are a hotspot for quick learning and personal development while assisting the leaders on the market within a team of very experienced professionals.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature as you will be involved within a start-up advisory business where everything is possible, whilst servicing the most reputed clients on technical and complex AML/CTF matters. You need to think outside the box, to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid problem solving skills and a large learning appetite.
In return, you will enjoy limitless support from your team mates, a great company where work flexibility, coaching and caring for people are demonstrated everyday and part of the foundations of the firm.
- Lead the development of AML/CTF client solutions
- Manage teams of consultants and projects
- Lead AML/CTF client projects such as policy definition, risk-based approach design, due diligence on delegates
- Advise clients on their processes and policies
- Knowledge of AML/CTF concepts and legal and regulatory frameworks (e.g. 2004 Luxembourg Law as amended, 12/02 CSSF Regulation as amended)... but don't worry, what you don't know, we will explain to you
- Learn the industry, challenge the company's practices, enjoy being part of a great team
- Passion for client service
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3 to 10 years of experience in similar role or topics
- Perfect fluency in English, good command of French or German as a strong advantage
- Highly creative and autonomous, appetite to learn, great team player
- Valid work permit forLuxembourg
Nice to have
- CAMS, CFE, OSINT or any other equivalent certification
- Experience in using Microsoft Office tools
- Additional languages
- Understanding of the Investment Fund or Private Banking sectors dynamics and products
- Strong analytical and management skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No controlling managers, very flat hierarchy where everyone is involved in defining the company's future in a flexible work environment
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy combined with lots of coaching and help from experienced team mates
- Expand your knowledge of complex topics in the European Center for investment funds and investment products of all asset classes
- Real involvement and challenges in a fast evolving company where inclusion, team spirit, personal development, technology to facilitate your work, client service quality and sustainability are part of the core foundations
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of her/his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company and influence its future.
Build your own team as the company grows and expand your leadership skills.
Start-up mindset with focus on, and impactful results in, client satisfaction and personal development.
A flexible or full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Extensive coaching by senior experts and on the job learning
Tailor-made training and certification plan