Financial Crime Associate or Senior Associate
As a member of the Palana Team, you will be part of a new, dynamic and fast growing company which focuses on delivering high quality advice and services to Asset & Wealth Managers and Asset Servicers. We cover the various asset classes across vanilla, private equity, real estate and infrastructure products.
Financial Crime and AML/CTF topics have become a tremendous challenge for all industry actors and are a hotspot for quick learning and personal development while assisting the leaders on the market within a team of very experienced professionals.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature as you will be involved within a start-up advisory business where everything is possible, whilst servicing the most reputed clients on technical and complex AML/CTF matters. You need to think outside the box, to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid problem solving skills and a large learning appetite.
In return, you will enjoy limitless support from your team mates, a great company where work flexibility, coaching and caring for people are demonstrated everyday and part of the foundations of the firm.
- Help in developing AML/CTF client solutions
- Work on AML/CTF client projects such as policies definition, risk-based approach design, due diligence on delegates
- Perform OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) research
- Help in completing client ongoing due diligence on customer files
- Learn the industry, challenge the company's practices, enjoy being part of a great team
- Passion for client service
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar role or a related field of study
- Perfect fluency in French, good command of English
- Highly creative and autonomous, appetite to learn, great team player
- Valid work permit for Luxembourg
Nice to have
- CAMS, CFE, OSINT or any other equivalent certification
- Experience in using Microsoft Office tools
- Additional languages
- Knowledge of AML/CTF concepts and legal and regulatory frameworks... but don't worry, what you don't know, we will train you on
- Understanding of the Investment Fund or Private Banking sectors dynamics and products
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real involvement and challenges in a fast evolving company where inclusion, team spirit, personal development, technology to facilitate your work, client service quality and sustainability are part of the core foundations
- Expand your knowledge of complex topics in the European Center for investment funds and investment products of all asset classes
- No micro-managers, very flat hierarchy where everyone is involved in defining the company's future in a flexible work environment
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy combined with lots of coaching and help from experienced team mates
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of her/his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company and influence its future.
Start-up mindset with focus on, and impactful results in, client satisfaction and personal development.
A flexible or full-time position
Attractive salary package
Extensive coaching by senior experts and on the job learning
Tailor-made training and certification plan