Regulatory Reporting Analyst
As a member of the Palana Team, you will be part of a new, dynamic and fast-growing company which focuses on delivering high quality advice and services to Asset & Wealth Managers and Asset Servicers. We cover the various asset classes across vanilla, private equity, real estate, and infrastructure products.
The constantly evolving regulatory framework and the harmonisation of the financial markets in Europe provides ongoing challenges for industry actors and are a hotspot for quick learning and personal development while assisting the leaders on the market on their most complex regulatory reporting challenges within a team of very experienced professionals.
You will support the market leaders within their field, to design compliant operating models, oversight control frameworks, regulatory reporting solutions, etc. We also provide our clients with health checks and impact assessments of the upcoming regulations and help them design strategies to best position and create value.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature as you will be involved within a start-up reporting service where everything is possible, whilst servicing the most reputed clients on technical and complex regulatory reporting matters. You need to think outside the box, to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid problem-solving skills and a large learning appetite.
In return, you will enjoy direct client facing experience, limitless support from your teammates, a great company where work flexibility, coaching and caring for people are demonstrated every day and part of the foundations of the firm.
- Produce and maintain the regulatory reporting in the frame of prospectus management, UCITS & PRIIPs KI(I)Ds and SFDR disclosures
- Assess impacts of regulatory changes on client reporting and operating model
- Support our clients in maintaining their fund documentation in line with the related regulatory requirements
- Learn the industry, challenge the company's practices, enjoy being part of a great team
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Economics, Business or Law
- Perfect written English and communication as well as presentation skills
- Highly creative and autonomous, appetite to learn, great team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for technology and great sense of quality
- Valid work permit for Luxembourg
Nice to have
- French, German or other language
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD, CSSF Circulars, etc.) and the financial services industry is considered as an asset
- Project management skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No controlling managers, very flat hierarchy where everyone is involved in defining the company's future in a flexible work environment
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy combined with lots of coaching and help from experienced team mates
- Expand your knowledge of complex topics in the European Center for investment funds and investment products of all asset classes
- Real involvement and challenges in a fast evolving company where inclusion, team spirit, personal development, technology to facilitate your work, client service quality and sustainability are part of the core foundations
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of her/his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company and influence its future.
Grow as the company grows and expand your leadership skills.
Start-up mindset with focus on, and impactful results in, client satisfaction and personal development.
A flexible or full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Extensive coaching by senior experts and on the job learning
Tailor-made training and certification plan